Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Classic Menu for Office 2007

Bookmark and Share
When I first heard of Office 2007 and had a sneak of it, I felt like uninterested. The looks are all new. Thus, I never really upgraded my Office to 2007. But, I need to because I need to learn the new interface of the software. Almost everyone had upgraded their Office 2003 to Office 2007. Leaving me no choice, but to follow. Well, it is real hard because I am more of a keyboard rather than a mouse person. So, whenever I am using Office 2007, may it be Word, Excel, Power Point, or Outlook, I used to press shortcut keys that leads me to nothing. On the other hand, using the mouse to make necessary adjustments is somewhat uneasy for I am still unfamiliar of the new environment I am working with. Nonetheless, I loved the new features of Office 2007 such as the save as PDF file functionality. Probably, I would appreciate Office 2007 more if offered with the new functionality with the same classic or standard menu. I'm not really against the new interface, it's just that, I am now more comfortable of the old one. I had found this add on tool on the web that caters Classic Style Menus and Toolbars for Word, Excel, PowerPoint 2007. There's a free trial version so I tested it. It's pretty amazing. Here are snapshots of the Word 2007 with and without the Classic Style Menus and Toolbars.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

daniel on May 21, 2009 at 7:15 PM said...

its kind like wierd ...learn something new.. :-)
if we have to,...we have no choice... something new is good for us..something progressive !! especially in our life :-)
except for microsoft word,...or yahoo mail...or...(something like that..hehehe), i 'd rather the old style than the new one...hihihihi..dont know why...its just feel comfortable :-)

Post a Comment

 

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Recommended Gadget

  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites Technology Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directoryping me to technorati Technology blogs Technology Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! Top 100 Gadget Blogs Free Directory Submit - Submit your site for free in this search engine friendly web directory to expose your quality website to the world. EatonWeb Blog Directory Feedage Grade B rated SEO Executive Free Automatic Backlink Skoobe Link Directory Submit url

Technology Site Copyright © 2009 Gadget Blog is Supported by Suspended driving license